PEBBELL.ONLINE user guide
The PEBBELL.ONLINE web App (https://pebbell.online) can be used to show the latest reported position of a PEBBELL using google maps. The web App can be saved on a smartphone’s home screen and used like a native app. In addition to the current position the PEBBELL’s last ten waypoints or 24 hours can also be displayed. By clicking on a waypoint a legend will be shown including a link to google streeview and the time the PEBBELL entered and left the waypoint. From the web Apps toolbar the map type can be toggled between roadmap and satellite views. Additional services including online support and top up services are also provided via the web App menu.
- When at the map page, Tap the Share button on the browser’s toolbar — that’s the rectangle with an arrow pointing upward. It’s on the bar at the top of the screen on an iPad, and on the bar at the bottom of the screen on an iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Tap the “Add to Home Screen” icon in the Share menu.
- You will be prompted to name the shortcut before tapping the Add button. The shortcut can be dragged around and placed anywhere, including in app folders — just like a normal app icon. When you tap the icon, it will load the website in a normal tab inside the Safari browser app.
For more information on creating a Home Screen shortcut on any smartphone or tablet click on this link.
- The PEBBELL.ONLINE toolbar can be found at the top of the Map page. The toolbar consists of four buttons for Menu, Map refresh, Toggling tail length and toggling map type:
- The Menu can be used to modify PEBBELL.ONLINE settings, access Top UP services, request support and logout.
- The refresh button can request a map refresh and shows the timestamp of the last map refresh.
- The location tail can either be short (showing the last 10 waypoints) or all the waypoints in the last 24 hours.
- The map type button can be used to toggle between roadmap and satellite views.
- The login password can be updated from the MENU->SETTINGS page.
- The EZTOPUP services for checking and topping up SIM card credit can be initiated from the MENU->EZTOPUP page.
- The latest SIM activity can be viewed from the MENU->STATEMENT page. Clicking on a record will show more detailed information.